Help me choose a Leather Jacket

Discussions about other topics that are remotely related to gene prediction

Moderator: bioinf

Warric01

Help me choose a Leather Jacket

Post by Warric01 » Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:36 am

Hello men,

Having read through leather jacket guides here on Reddit, and getting a look at the FAQ and the guides posted here, I don't feel secure enough to decide which leather jacket to buy.

The ones that are ahead are from Caine, as it is the one that I have seen suggested on a few threads. I am fairly short (5'5) and have a muscular physique due to powerlifting (although I weigh only 142 pounds)

Which one do you recommend me the most based on materials and prices? My budget is overall 200

Thank you so much

PreyGirl

Re: Help me choose a Leather Jacket

Post by PreyGirl » Wed Sep 16, 2020 4:42 pm

Warric01 wrote:
Tue Sep 15, 2020 3:36 am
Hello men,

Having read through leather jacket at lil peep store guides, and getting a look at the FAQ and the guides posted here, I don't feel secure enough to decide which leather jacket to buy.

The ones that are ahead are from Caine, as it is the one that I have seen suggested on a few threads. I am fairly short (5'5) and have a muscular physique due to powerlifting (although I weigh only 142 pounds)

Which one do you recommend me the most based on materials and prices? My budget is overall 200

Thank you so much
I recommend going to Antique / Second-hand for that price. For some vintage Schott Perfectos, or other quality vintage leather jackets, try and scour sites such as ebay. They 're miles ahead in quality, even in vintage condition, than any of the jackets you've listed, and are at about the same (or even cheaper) price point. Here's a store I bought from before, to get you started. They list any defects and the item 's precise measurements, but if they aren't to your liking, try and look for some of yourself. Maybe it's a long search but it's worth it.