ViroBLAST in Dr. Mullins Lab at University of Washington was established to provide sequence comparison and contamination checking on viral research.
With installation of the standalone ViroBLAST package, users can manage their own ViroBLAST web server tailored to meet their specific research purpose.
In addition to the common features of other Blast tools, ViroBLAST provides features like:
- Customize public and user's local sequence databases to meet specific research purpose.
- Blast multiple query sequences at a time via copy-paste sequences or upload sequence FASTA file.
- Blast against user's own sequence data set by uploading sequence file in FASTA format.
- Blast against multiple sequence databases simultaneously.
- Summarize results via tabular output and allows further analysis.
- Download sequences in database that match user's query sequence.
We would like to have your comments after your using the tool. Please give your feedback to webmaster.