Download AUGUSTUS from Github or from http://bioinf.uni-greifswald.de/augustus/binaries/.
- ClaMSA - evolutionary classification of multiple sequence alignments
- VARUS - a tool for sampling reads from SRA
- MakeHub - a pipeline for fully automated generation assembly hubs for omics data visualization with the UCSC Genome Browser
- GUSHR - Assembly-free construction of UTRs from short read RNA-Seq data on the basis of coding sequence annotation.
Download dFe-CRF (source code) from http://bioinf.uni-greifswald.de/bioinf/ppi/ a commandline tool to predict protein-protein interaction interface residues given the target protein structure as a PDB-file.
An implementation of the Metropolis algorithm, a Markov-chain Monte Carlo method, to obtain the posterior distribution on matchings π proportional to M[1, π(1)] * M[2, π(2)] * ... * M[n, π(n)] for an input Matrix M with nonnegative entries. This program was used for our contribution to the 2015 Cricital Assessement of Genome Interpretation (CAGI).
Download source code and example: sample-matchings-0.1.tar.gz
- Reconstruct-Parser - a parser for Reconstruct XML files of electron microscopy images with marked contours.
- Images of Diphasiastrum spp (Bärlapp) used for image classification and landmark estimation